Monday, April 20, 2009

Jordy's Fence - Day Three

What a long day! Lots and lots of digging... And leveling... And pouring concrete...

Until we were all about halfway finished....

And then, finished!!! (With the poles, at least...)

We all split up to shower and clean up. Then we made our helpers a nice big Sunday dinner, and watched some television with much-needed cocktails. Thank God for their help!

Jordy decided he wanted to be a lap dog. Seriously. He walked up, turned around, and sat on me. Forgetting that he weighs a good 85 lbs. Sweet boy.

As the evening came to a close, Mackenzie rested from a very full day of running and playing and even some JUMPING! Jordy showed our guests his favorite squeaker toy. (Their beds are in the washer!)

At the end of the evening, I found out there was a mysterious CD in the door the day before! Perhaps Anja came for a surprise visit? And left us a gift??? I can't believe I missed her! I'll call her tomorrow for sure. There may even be a voice message - I haven't even looked at my phone since Friday at lunchtime! (What a busy weekend... Glad it's overwith! We're exhausted!)

1 comment:

  1. cannot believe that the squaeker toy is not chewed up yet ;-)
    and Jordy really never realizes his weight and size ;-) still the big puppy...

    ReplyDelete