But, wonderful news this morning.
The dogs went out for a morning walk together. (Aaron took them alone. I stayed in this morning. But don't worry - I'll have my running shoes on in a little while....)
He intended it to be just a walk. Jordy seemed very tired from the last three days being so incredibly busy and full of exercise, so he seemed okay with just a walk too. But Mackenzie? She wanted to RUN! She wouldn't take "no" for an answer! Every time Aaron slowed down for Jordy to pee or just to get them back in a slow pace, Mackenzie would take off again and want to run. He finally gave up and let her set the pace for the boys. She ran a decent pace for a good half mile before she was even willing to walk, which is more than I'd ever expect her to do by choice after the weekend we all had around here!
She's got her spunk back! Good girl! Now I'm the only one left who is stuck in a rut! :o)
Monday, April 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment